Home of the |TA|
Please log in or register.
If you are having trouble loging in please contact an admin.
Or E-mail us at TheTacticalAssassins@gmail.com
Home of the |TA|
Please log in or register.
If you are having trouble loging in please contact an admin.
Or E-mail us at TheTacticalAssassins@gmail.com
Home of the |TA|
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|TA| Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sig's are now working! Go add your's now!

FRAPS VIDEO SUBMISSION PLEASE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Providencia
|TA| Member
Providencia

FRAPS VIDEO SUBMISSION PLEASE Empty
PostSubject: FRAPS VIDEO SUBMISSION PLEASE   FRAPS VIDEO SUBMISSION PLEASE EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:15 pm

I tried to get Fraps to work on my lappy, and it's buggying up, so I need YOUR HELP!

This is for our site's new banner believe it or not:

I need you guys to get decent quality video footage of TW fighting.
The clips should be short (like, a few seconds!) - showing live ammunition, explosions, and deaths - outside (not near bunkers, etc.)
It doesn't have to be anything special, just a fight between 2+ players and one of them dying.
Also, try to keep the fighting distance within 100 feet (in-game) so that it wont be cropped by accident.
Recording this should be much easier in your own game with bots instead of online.

Try to maintain 30 fps record and game fps for a smooth video. Then, upload the video to the site of your choice (rapidshare etc) in a manner that I can download.

I will then take these videos, cut them up in Premiere, screen them through After Effects, import into Flash and then implement it into our new banner. You can use .AVI if you want, but those files tend to be larger, try .wmv or other slightly smaller file types if you can, that can maintain a similar quality.

I DO NOT MEAN using Soldat's built in Demo system, as that should only give us files for use by Soldat.exe itself.

If you have any problems or questions, please post them here, or you can pvt msg me anytime.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Site Administrator
Fox

PostSubject: Re: FRAPS VIDEO SUBMISSION PLEASE   FRAPS VIDEO SUBMISSION PLEASE EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Steam http://www.justin.com
Providencia
|TA| Member
Providencia

PostSubject: Re: FRAPS VIDEO SUBMISSION PLEASE   FRAPS VIDEO SUBMISSION PLEASE EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Something among my drivers must be messed up, I'll keep trying to find what, but even NCH won't work.

No idea why this laptop has so many recording compatibility problems, it's brand new.

Until I figure it out, I'd appreciate if one of you could please throw together some footage, thanks :/
Back to top Go down
Providencia
|TA| Member
Providencia

PostSubject: Re: FRAPS VIDEO SUBMISSION PLEASE   FRAPS VIDEO SUBMISSION PLEASE EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Hey, I solved the problem, I just reinstalled all my driver in a package and the errors seemed to have subsided. I'm going to use the footage I'm getting now, but if anyone is still interested to throw in their own cool footage, I'll accept them.
Back to top Go down
Providencia
|TA| Member
Providencia

PostSubject: Re: FRAPS VIDEO SUBMISSION PLEASE   FRAPS VIDEO SUBMISSION PLEASE EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:28 pm

K, so it turns out my comp isn't fixed still and I'm completely out of ideas.

I recorded somewhat successfully, but the resulting videos were either buggy or corrupted like this one:
http://rapidshare.com/files/245386670/Sequence_01_1.avi.html

I've done everything I can the last couple of days and there's really nothing I can do.

Please, someone step up and submit a short video with the specs above to rapidshare etc! Otherwise, I'll have nothing to work with Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRAPS VIDEO SUBMISSION PLEASE   FRAPS VIDEO SUBMISSION PLEASE Empty

Back to top Go down

FRAPS VIDEO SUBMISSION PLEASE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home of the |TA| :: General :: Other-
Jump to: